Sunday 26 February 2012

Omo! Choco choco Cake Moist Kukus

Hola! I think its been long day..today at home,

Just imagine i decide to make cake at 6.00 pm and finished at 8.00 pm.

Today a lot of thing happen. I talked wiz some1 thats very important in my life.

Why? i am happy, of coz i am, she is the 1 hardest person to talk with hehe, im glad it just fine after that.

All suck imagination about her flew away.

Thanks god.

So today, i open Kak Ita Masam Manis Blog and found the easy one of her recipe.

Choco Moist Cake.

So i decided to make to finish everything left ingredients in my refry.

Just take not more 1 1/2 half hour to make. I think u can follow this recipe.





Ingredients A:
1 cup sugar/ 1 cawan gula


1 cup cocoa powder/ 1cawan serbuk koko


1 cup  evaporated milk/ 1 cawan susu cair


1 cup condensed milk/ 1 cawan susu pekat


1 cup cook oil/ 1 cawan minyak masak

* all the above ingredients mix well and cook over low heat until smooth/semua bahan diatas gaul sebati dan masak dengan api perlahan hingga sebati
* Rest all the ingredients a few minutes/rehatkan semua bahan beberapa minit 











Ingredients B:
wheat self-rising flour 1 1/2 @ 1 1/2 of cup regular wheat / 11/2 cawan tepung naik sendiri atau 1 1.2 cawan tepung gandum biasa


bicarbonate of soda 1 tsp (teaspoon KFC)-sieve/ 1 sudu kecil soda bikabornat



if using regular flour must use baking powder 1 tsp (teaspoonKFC)-sieve, but if you use self-rising flour do not need to add baking powder/

Kalau guna tepung biasa mesti kena guna 1 sudu kecil baking powder kalau tidak tak perlu




Ingredients C:

4 of eggs (blender)/ 4 biji telur





How:

the right materials B and C materials into ingredients in a bowl A
little by little and mix with a spoon, pour in when already well oiled brass/

satu kan bahan-bahan B dan bahan-bahan C kedalam bahan -bahan A di dalam mangkuk
sikit demi sikit dan gaul dengan senduk, bila sudah sebati tuangkan dalam loyang yang disapu minyak


steamed in 30 -45 minutes (depending on pan size)
cooked cake will not stick on skewers/

kukus dalam 30 -45 minit (bergantung saiz loyang)
kek yang sudah masak tidak akan melekat di batang lidi

* p / s...loyang must be heated first before putting cake mix/
*p/s...loyang mestilah dipanaskan dahulu sebelum dimasukkan adunan kek 


For topping:

4 of tablespoon cocoa powder/ 4 sudubesar  serbuk koko

3 of tablespoon condenssed milk/ 3 sudubesar susu pekat

2 of tablespoon fresh milk/2 sudubesar susu segar

2 of tablespoon buttercup/ 2 sudubesar mentega


For decoration:


Up to u dear, u can put some choco rice or etc






So moist nYummy2>> Thats what my masterchef at home said











No comments:

Post a Comment

With my pleasure..

Labels

#prayformh370 2013 2015 26 soon 7 days Abah-Mama permata hati Agenda Agnes Airasia Aku Album All about korea All about weekends Allhamdulilah Another world Artist Malaysia not bad at all asam garam kehidupan Attacks B2B Baby WA 943 S Baju Kurung Bebelan Bebelan hari ini Berbaloi baloi Besties Blackberry 9300 Book read me BorakBorek Bored Brick boring brick brokingheart Bz Cakes and Bakes Cartoon Catchy music to my ear Cerita semalam Chatz COB Congratulations Cookies cosy so cosy Craving Cute Message Cuti-Cuti Dalam Pic ade lagunya DEco with Wawe Despicable me Diet Seimbang DIY Doa org teranaiya Dont love horror Drama Drama Drama Fanzy Dress Jubah Driving skool E-Shopping Eat Jalan Love eat ur calories Exam Tyme Facebook Famili feeling #oh Free Gaza Free Palastine game Geram Weh Get it on Gigi GONXI GONXI 2014 Goodies Greetings & Wishes Guideline Hari Minggu hate you Health and Beauty Health and Fitness Heart Hijab Hindi History Hola Holiday trip Home Appliances hopeisbetterforme I love it I love Japan I love my mom i love myself I love w8 I'm Cooked im back Jakung Jom Ride Kad Raya 2013 Kahwen diary's Kahwin Kecewa Kenshido Kerjaya Knowledge kosmetics Kpop Munzy Lazada lesen levis Love dis quote M'sia Truly Asia makan-makan makeup Malay Version Malik & Kamaruzaman Masak-masak Me media Mediasocial Member suda kawen member suda tunang Menu Merisik day Mini Moment money matter Motip Movie Mr. J da Fiancee Muslimah 2014 My frenz so awesome My Home My housemates My Lenovo My little precious My live my stokis My Wardrobe Nak sihat & Cantik New dimesion News Nomoneynotalks Office Outlook OH My Language OMG OMG Gadget LGB1 Omputeh punye Filem Optiberry Pengajaran Perak Perancangan 2014 Peranvangan Kahwin PGL8 Plan pose n snap Practical Training Preparing to be Puasa n Raya Puding Ramadhan 2015 Ramdhan Kareem Raya 2014 Rumah Sewa samsung galaxy s Say no Secret White Selfiemood Serangga comel SHOES Silat dan aku so chantek Soleminazation & Reception SOS Spa at home Spa day spektakular Sport Start New starting new StressManagement study Stylishstylo Supersaver Supplement for beauty Swimming suit technologies Terengganu TGIF The Sims 3 This is only ads Throw Back Tips Serbaguna Toothless TQVM tumblr Tunang adam twilight saga U are such adorable urban decays Waze We won Welc 2014 welc2014 What color are you What to wear When Gurl Shopping Yummy Dessert
http://waweahmad.blogspot.com/