Sunday 19 February 2012

Life as beautiful who you are- Part I




Hola!

Have u ever heard VCO or Virgin Coconut Oil.

Yeah ..i heard and used it. 100% tested and it worked.

...Last 6 month... 

One day, while Facebook-ing, my friends suggested me about this VCO, i've problemo with menstrual cycle. I had missed my period for 2 month.

So, im worried if i had innerself problem.

Then, i talked about it with my friends, some said


Friend 1: Hawa it normal when u're missing it for  2 month. Others people at 1 year and worse than ur case.

Friend 2: Maybe ur hormone not getting right now, maybe ur under pressure. 

Friend 3: See a doc!

Day by day just worrying with myself.

One day..jeng jeng

Friend 4: Hawa, do u ever heard about vco?

Me: No i'm not..Why?

Friend 4: This is kind of food or drug supplement for women and men.

Me: Food or drug Supplement. Huh..So i told her the problem without asking by her.

Friend 4: U used have same problem with me, i suggested u to use this, it worked with many people whom u  used it.

Me: Really, how im gonna use it. What benefit i would have from this VCO?

Friend 4: Calm down, i will told u one by one. Vco are capsule is in softgel capsule from easy consuming and storage. Extracted through biotechnology's bacteria fermentation process yielding wup to 60% extraodinarily acid. The increased content in Lauric acid will strengthens body immune system.

Me: Ohh..So it means can fix back my immune system and also inner self..

Friend 4: Yeah!.Better than that. It can also give ur skin more soft and fix acne problem and also 'RESDUNG'& 'BERDENGKUR'

Me: Oh thats gud. i think i want to try it first. How much per bottle?

Friend 4: Thats gud. So tommorow u come at my shop . 1 bottle is only RM 39.90

Me: Okay Gud! See Ya

Omo..i got something to do ..i'll continue my story next episode k . See ya .






No comments:

Post a Comment

With my pleasure..

Labels

#prayformh370 2013 2015 26 soon 7 days Abah-Mama permata hati Agenda Agnes Airasia Aku Album All about korea All about weekends Allhamdulilah Another world Artist Malaysia not bad at all asam garam kehidupan Attacks B2B Baby WA 943 S Baju Kurung Bebelan Bebelan hari ini Berbaloi baloi Besties Blackberry 9300 Book read me BorakBorek Bored Brick boring brick brokingheart Bz Cakes and Bakes Cartoon Catchy music to my ear Cerita semalam Chatz COB Congratulations Cookies cosy so cosy Craving Cute Message Cuti-Cuti Dalam Pic ade lagunya DEco with Wawe Despicable me Diet Seimbang DIY Doa org teranaiya Dont love horror Drama Drama Drama Fanzy Dress Jubah Driving skool E-Shopping Eat Jalan Love eat ur calories Exam Tyme Facebook Famili feeling #oh Free Gaza Free Palastine game Geram Weh Get it on Gigi GONXI GONXI 2014 Goodies Greetings & Wishes Guideline Hari Minggu hate you Health and Beauty Health and Fitness Heart Hijab Hindi History Hola Holiday trip Home Appliances hopeisbetterforme I love it I love Japan I love my mom i love myself I love w8 I'm Cooked im back Jakung Jom Ride Kad Raya 2013 Kahwen diary's Kahwin Kecewa Kenshido Kerjaya Knowledge kosmetics Kpop Munzy Lazada lesen levis Love dis quote M'sia Truly Asia makan-makan makeup Malay Version Malik & Kamaruzaman Masak-masak Me media Mediasocial Member suda kawen member suda tunang Menu Merisik day Mini Moment money matter Motip Movie Mr. J da Fiancee Muslimah 2014 My frenz so awesome My Home My housemates My Lenovo My little precious My live my stokis My Wardrobe Nak sihat & Cantik New dimesion News Nomoneynotalks Office Outlook OH My Language OMG OMG Gadget LGB1 Omputeh punye Filem Optiberry Pengajaran Perak Perancangan 2014 Peranvangan Kahwin PGL8 Plan pose n snap Practical Training Preparing to be Puasa n Raya Puding Ramadhan 2015 Ramdhan Kareem Raya 2014 Rumah Sewa samsung galaxy s Say no Secret White Selfiemood Serangga comel SHOES Silat dan aku so chantek Soleminazation & Reception SOS Spa at home Spa day spektakular Sport Start New starting new StressManagement study Stylishstylo Supersaver Supplement for beauty Swimming suit technologies Terengganu TGIF The Sims 3 This is only ads Throw Back Tips Serbaguna Toothless TQVM tumblr Tunang adam twilight saga U are such adorable urban decays Waze We won Welc 2014 welc2014 What color are you What to wear When Gurl Shopping Yummy Dessert
http://waweahmad.blogspot.com/