Wednesday 22 February 2012

Omo..Muar mali

Hola.

Wake up in the morning, feeling dizzy.

Donno why maybe i go bed at late kot.

Bangun2 je tewus masuk dapur, apedaa nk jadi ank dara nie.

Said to my mommy, Mom i want to eat mee bandung, can u (with please eye)

My mom said, "DO IT YOURSELF"

Okay la.. go back to my room, switch on my laptop and google the recipe.

Owoo! Seriously i fan of Mee Bandung! Mee Curry ! ANYKIND of mee. So i look at any ingredients in my refrigrator.

The kitchen become messing when i around. What to do.

So after completing what recipe need . I started preparing my lunch alone. Wuaaa!


So gurl..i took this recipes at My Resipi.net ( its work) this recipes for 5 people kot

So i reduce the ingredients for two people only.


So u need to prepare:

1 paket mee kuning (saya guna separuh bungkus)/1 pack of yellow noodles (I use half the package)

6 tangkai cili kering (buang biji dan rebus, toskan) (kalau nak pedas guna lebih) 
/6 dried chillies (remove seeds and boiled, drained) (use more if you want spicy)


3 ulas bawang putih (diketuk) /3 cloves garlic (crushed)
4 biji bawang merah /4 shallots

½ cawan udang kering, direbus dengan Secawan air (alternatively boleh guna sotong rendam, rebus juga, ini style Mee Bandung Tanjung Agas, Muar)   cup dried shrimp, boiled with a cup of water (alternatively can use squidsoaked, boiled well, this style Mee Bandung Tanjung Agas, Muar)

½ cawan udang hidup  cup live shrimp

1 cawan daging rebus (dipotong nipis) /1 cup of boiled meat (sliced​​)

Sawi (sukatan ikut suka, potong anggaran 1 inci) /Mustard (desperate measure, cut into 1-inch estimate)

Kobis (sukatan ikut suka, hiris kasar) /Cabbage (chopped coarse)
3/4 gula  cup sugar

2 cawan air rebusan daging /2 cup beef stock

1 sudu besar sos tiram/1 tablespoon oyster sauce

Telur ayam (mengikut jumlah hidangan) /Chicken eggs (according to the number of servings)

           Garam secukup rasa /Salt to taste

Minyak masak /Oil for frying

Lain lain perencah e.g. daging ayam, fishballs, sotong, bunga kobis, hati rebus boleh dimasukkan mengikut individu selera /Other other flavoring e.g. chicken, fishballs, cuttlefish, cauliflower, boiled liver may be entered in individual taste.

Daun sadri & daun bawang, jika suka (dihiris) /Celery & green onions, if desired (chopped)

So u must start with: 

Mula-mula kita blend dulu  cili kering, udang kering & air rebusannya, gula, bawang putih & bawang merah. 
/First we first blend dried chillies, dried prawns & boiling water, sugar, garlic &onion.

Selepas itu, panaskan api dalam periuk./
After that, heat the fuel in the pot.

Selepas itu, kita tumiskan bahan bahan yang dikisar. Jangan sampai garing hingga naik bau./
After that, we fry blended materials. Do not let cool until fragrant.

Masukkan sos tiram /
Enter oyster sauce

Masukkan udang, daging rebus/ 
Add prawns, beef stew

Dan akhir sekali kita masukkan batang sawi dan air rebusan daging dan garam. Biar sehingga pekat/ 

And finally we add spinach and salt and beef stock. Let up to concentrate


So, this is the results:



I think this recipe is perfect, because for the first tyme i make is better like im pro Hehe just kid.













No comments:

Post a Comment

With my pleasure..

Labels

#prayformh370 2013 2015 26 soon 7 days Abah-Mama permata hati Agenda Agnes Airasia Aku Album All about korea All about weekends Allhamdulilah Another world Artist Malaysia not bad at all asam garam kehidupan Attacks B2B Baby WA 943 S Baju Kurung Bebelan Bebelan hari ini Berbaloi baloi Besties Blackberry 9300 Book read me BorakBorek Bored Brick boring brick brokingheart Bz Cakes and Bakes Cartoon Catchy music to my ear Cerita semalam Chatz COB Congratulations Cookies cosy so cosy Craving Cute Message Cuti-Cuti Dalam Pic ade lagunya DEco with Wawe Despicable me Diet Seimbang DIY Doa org teranaiya Dont love horror Drama Drama Drama Fanzy Dress Jubah Driving skool E-Shopping Eat Jalan Love eat ur calories Exam Tyme Facebook Famili feeling #oh Free Gaza Free Palastine game Geram Weh Get it on Gigi GONXI GONXI 2014 Goodies Greetings & Wishes Guideline Hari Minggu hate you Health and Beauty Health and Fitness Heart Hijab Hindi History Hola Holiday trip Home Appliances hopeisbetterforme I love it I love Japan I love my mom i love myself I love w8 I'm Cooked im back Jakung Jom Ride Kad Raya 2013 Kahwen diary's Kahwin Kecewa Kenshido Kerjaya Knowledge kosmetics Kpop Munzy Lazada lesen levis Love dis quote M'sia Truly Asia makan-makan makeup Malay Version Malik & Kamaruzaman Masak-masak Me media Mediasocial Member suda kawen member suda tunang Menu Merisik day Mini Moment money matter Motip Movie Mr. J da Fiancee Muslimah 2014 My frenz so awesome My Home My housemates My Lenovo My little precious My live my stokis My Wardrobe Nak sihat & Cantik New dimesion News Nomoneynotalks Office Outlook OH My Language OMG OMG Gadget LGB1 Omputeh punye Filem Optiberry Pengajaran Perak Perancangan 2014 Peranvangan Kahwin PGL8 Plan pose n snap Practical Training Preparing to be Puasa n Raya Puding Ramadhan 2015 Ramdhan Kareem Raya 2014 Rumah Sewa samsung galaxy s Say no Secret White Selfiemood Serangga comel SHOES Silat dan aku so chantek Soleminazation & Reception SOS Spa at home Spa day spektakular Sport Start New starting new StressManagement study Stylishstylo Supersaver Supplement for beauty Swimming suit technologies Terengganu TGIF The Sims 3 This is only ads Throw Back Tips Serbaguna Toothless TQVM tumblr Tunang adam twilight saga U are such adorable urban decays Waze We won Welc 2014 welc2014 What color are you What to wear When Gurl Shopping Yummy Dessert
http://waweahmad.blogspot.com/