This Facts i found in internetpedia , im just sharing the facts that i already knew just moment ago :
- Already 14 years have passed since the film James Cameron's romantic epic, "Titanic" touched the hearts of many viewers and swept so many awards and the highest collection of the world.
- Titanic to be screened again in theaters on April 5 in the form of three-dimensional (3D), here are some interesting facts about the film plays Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet who might you never know.
1.Director of "Titanic", James Cameron went to see the actual wreck of the Titanic 12 times with an average of 16 hours.
2. Most of the Titanic on the ocean-ups are not true,
but shot made in Baja, Mexico and most of the extra actors are people of Mexico.
3. When half Jack (DiCaprio) and Rose (Winslet) "fly" in front of the ship and kissing,
the sun setting behind them is true. They had to act out scenes in a few minutes before sunset.
4. Leonardo DiCaprio agreed to star in this film because it deals with two ' Darjat' or rank of love.
5. Even if water looks cold up in the corridors,
water temperature when Rose actually floating on the board for their lives is at 80 degrees.
6. All drawings and paintings Jack Rose was painted by James Cameron.
7. Every woman in corset set even if they have an invisible extra actor in the camera.
All actors support is required to attend ethics classes to learn how people in 1912 to speak and move.
All servers also have to learn how to do their work.
8. When Jack says "Sit over there on the bed. I mean, couch! ",
It is not in the script and DiCaprio are mistaken call.
But everyone loved it and they decided to keep the error.
9. Scene in which Rose spit in the face Cal (Billy Zane) was inspired by the actress said.
10. Scenes in which the mother Rose, Ruth (Frances Fisher) Rose corset tie at first Rose should be overturned because the corset tie Ruth. But the actors and directors feel that the messages conveyed are stronger if the girdle tied Rose, to show how the mother has the power to 'bind' her freedom.
11. Earnest Winslet 'lobbying' role as the Rose Cameron initially quite skeptical of the capacity available to him.
12. Cameron has been diving deeper to see the carcass of the original Titanic using special cameras.
Took some shots never seen anyone since 1912.
13. Jack and Rose sketch of the scene is the first scene recorded between DiCaprio and Winslet.
This actress has been naked in front of DiCaprio on the first day to get accustomed to.
14. DiCaprio sensitive to water, so he can not enter into the cold water.
15. Replica of the Titanic in the film itself measures 775 feet long, and floating in the tank 17 million gallons. Titanic's most expensive suit in a U.S. $ 4.350 (RM13, 336), equal to the value today of U.S. $ 75,000 (RM231, 463). Only half of the ship are true and were made using computer images.
16. Dolphins that swim in the side of the ship are true.
17. All costumes created in 1912 for this film worth U.S. $ 8.4 million (RM25.7 million). The film is just eating the cost of U.S. $ 200 million (RM613 million) - more expensive than sending people to the moon.
18. Errors in the film - the character Jack says he never went fishing on the lake ice in Lake Wissota, near Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. Lake Wissota is a man-made lake which is only established in 1917, five years after the sinking of the Titanic.
19. DiCaprio and Winslet admits they **pee** into the tank to remain warm and because they were too lazy to go out and use the toilet.
20. Many Jacuzzi built around a set so that all actors can relax and warm up.
*** Credit to Tengkunizam [ dot ] com/ Facebook
P/S : Im not watching yet..looking for someone to accompany...me........Babe r u there?????????? Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... :(